My Services Include:
- Health counseling for individuals, families and busy parents
- Guiding you in losing and maintaining your weight, naturally
- Discovering simple ways to disease-proof your body
- Exploring the most delicious health-promoting foods
- Learning how to order in restaurants and enjoy food in any social situation
- Planning simple, quick and easy menus even if time seems limited
- Helping you increase energy
- Refining your health
A Holistic Approach
I practice a holistic approach to nutrition, which means that I look at how all areas of your life are connected. Does stress at your job or in your relationship cause you to overeat? Does lack of sleep or low energy prevent you from exercising? As we work together, we look at how all parts of your life affect the whole.
No One Diet Works For Everyone
The concept of bio-individuality is that each person has their own nutritional needs. So, when the experts say, “dairy is good for you” or “fat is unhealthy,” it’s too much of a generalization. One person’s food is another person’s poison, and that’s why fad diets don’t work in the long run. I look at your age, health, activity level, blood type, metabolic rate and personal preferences to determine your dietary needs.